HOW IT WORKS
In a few words…
- Registered participants will be able to request unique individual business meetings with other participants.
- Meeting requests must be confirmed by both sides in order to be scheduled.
- Shortly before the event, each participant will receive a personalized meeting schedule.
HOW TO REGISTER
Click on the Registration link. Fill in a short profile describing your company and the products or services you are offering and/or looking for.
HOW TO USE IT
Click on the screen to the right to view a snapshot of the homepage.
- Calendar - Click each day for a view of your schedule. You can see open times and block times you are not available.
- To Do List - Shows your outstanding items to complete your profile or schedule
- Newest Activities - Shows your pending and new appointment requests or responses
- Scheduling Statistics - Shows a summary of your accepted, declined or pending meetings
- Profiles Catalog - Shows the complete list of participants profiles.
- Advanced Search (click on the right screen to see an insight ) - To search participants by keywords. You will find this feature located on the top left hand corner of your "My Homepage".
View profiles and request meetings
Click on the right screen to see a profile page insight .
- View details - Click on this link to see the full profile.
- Request a Meeting - To check available times and send a request for meeting.
Click on the right screen to see a meeting request insight.
- You will see available times slots of the participant.
- Click on date tab to review availablity for each day.
- Select the time slot for your meeting request
- Compose your invitation details in the "Your Remarks" text box.
- Then click on "Send Request".
Manage your meetings
- If you receive a meeting request, the invitation will appear in the "Newest Activites" section of your home page (see the "My Homepage" insight to check where it is located).
- To check your request, click on the "Manage Meetings" link.
- The link will open your schedule and show the day and time requested by the sender. It will also gives you the sender's profile and ask you to accept, decline the meeting or propose another time slot (click on the right screen to see an insight).
- With this feature you will also be able to download the appointment into your outlook calendar or print a PDF of your schedule (click on the right screen to see a schedule insight)
The "My Match" navigation bar located on the left hand side in "My Homepage" will provide you participants profiles that may match your needs or services.
The "Network" navigation bar located on the left hand side in "My Homepage" will shows your contacts. You can send messages and export contact information into your outlook.
By using the side navigation bar “company profile” you can access your profile and update it. We recommand you to complete it prior to the opening of the matching preview.
You may also add other persons to your company profile to allow them to plan meetings. Click on the “add new person profile” button in the “person profile” section.